April 13, 2008

Vishu :)


I feel very nostalgic today..I have been trying to read 'Real Options:Managerial Flexibility and strategy in Resource allocation' for the past 3 hours,But the only thing that is coming to my mind is 'Vishu'.The evenings before Vishu when I used to go hunt for 'Kanikonna' in the campus..(I hope the 'Kanikonna' near Guest house and AB has bloomed)
Its a bit surprising because the only thing I enjoyed about vishu when I was at home was 'Vishukineetams' especially if I happen to be at my Native place on Vishu eve which happens only once in a blue moon.
I used to hate the fact that after'Vishukani' I am not allowed to go back to bed..:(
Then comes the Vishukineetam part and the temple visit for which I had to get ready early morning...I always wondered whats wrong in seeing the kani a bit late..:P
But today I realise that, things which i took very lightly in my life is actually a part of me..I just wish I could see a Vishkani tomorrow,..Have found a google Image of 'Vishukani'..Will put it as my Desktop..Hope I have a nice 'Cyber Vishu Kani' tomorrow
Happy Vishu!!

3 comments:

Rahul said...

happy vishu Bhadra!

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

So, how was cyber vishukkani :) ?
And yeah..check this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCUovu9RwcQ&feature=related

Chellu said...

thanks rahul :) hope u had a nice vishu in NJ
@Ajith..cyber kani was good excepet fr the fact that i saw it a bit late..[:P]